welcome!

il mio mondo..fatto di frasi, canzoni, racconti, storie di vita, sogni, delusioni, amore...tutto ciò che accade a tutti prima o poi..buona lettura!...and see you soon!

mercoledì 25 luglio 2012

You’re an idea with blurred outlines.

You’re an idea with blurred outlines. Yet, you’re my idea. my thought, shaped by my passion. My desire lets you exist outside of my mind, outside my heart. But you don’t know it. You’ll never know. So, you believe you’re like everyone else, with their same possibilities. And you’re wrong. You’re perfect, because you’re my idea. you’re perfect because i’ve created you this way, i’ve seen you this way. I’ve made you beautiful and successful and strong and unforgettable. I’ve made you storm and hurricane, i’ve made you tide. I’ve made you fire which everything destroys and creates, life that everything englobes and protects, love which everything sees and appreciates. I’ve created you from my own dreams and made you real, fallible as every human being, yet better than any of them. Still, you’ll never know the truth, you’ll keep on believing you’re like everyone else, with their same possibilities. Instead you’re special. You’re my idea, shaped by my desires. Those outlines aren’t that blurred anymore. They’re as defined as those of your perfect body, as colored as the tattoos on your skin, as warm as your heart, which beats fast in your chest. You’re my idea, yet, you’re much better than what I could ever have imagined. Licenza Creative Commons
Quest' opera è distribuita con licenza Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Italia.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento